21 Nov A Sweet Holiday Gift Guide For The BakerIn Your Life (+ a Giveaway!)
Gift-giving season is just around the corner and every holiday season, I get asked the question “What should I get my girlfriend/wife/mom/friend who loves to bake?”. The short answer is that it really depends. How much do you want to spend? What do they already own? Where should you shop? So many questions!
This year, I’ve decided to put together a list of things that I personally would love to receive as gifts or in my stocking. Some are items that I’ll have available in my online shop (coming soon!) and some are just personal favourites of mine that I think any baker would love and appreciate!
The Sweet Holiday Gift Guide
1. A cute watch covered in macarons, because who doesn’t want that?! (Available at Swatch)
2. Cake pans – we can never have too many, especially when they’re adorable. (Available at Macy’s )
3. Cute plates to display our treats on. Yes please! (Available in my online shop soon)
4. Sweet, baking-themed tree ornaments are always appreciated and loved. (Available from The Cross Design)
5. Spatulas! We go through these like crazy when we’re in the kitchen. The more, the merrier! (Available in my online shop soon)
6. Pretty key chains with baked goods on them, especially the ones from Laduree. (Available from Laduree)
7. A KitchenAid mixer. The obvious gift that we all love so much! (Available from KitchenAid)
8. Cookie cutters of all shapes and sizes – we love these! (Available in my online shop soon)
9. Paper cupcake liners. Bonus points if they’re cute! (Available in my online shop soon)
10. Sweet mugs or tea cups. There will be times when baking projects get us out of bed super early or keep us up late and drinking lattes out of an adorable mug makes the experience a little sweeter. (Available in my online shop soon)
A Sweet Giveaway!
This contest is now closed. Thank you so much to all who entered! The winner is Mary W (the 17th commenter)! Mary, you should receive an email shortly with instructions. Thanks to all and Happy Holidays!
Because I love the holidays and giving gifts so much, I’ll be giving all of these things away to one lucky winner! To enter, leave a comment below and tell me what your favourite holiday treat to bake is – that’s it! Be sure to enter your email so I’m able to contact you (don’t worry, it won’t be shared with anyone) if you win. One entry per person. Contest open worldwide. Contest closes Friday November 27, 2015 at 12 pm EST. The winner will be announced here on the blog in this post shortly after and will be contacted via email.